Connecting for a Cure - in Conshohocken, PA!
Connecting for a Cure - Casino Night - September 30th!!
Please join your hosts Kelly Brazzo, Cyndy Baxter, Kaitlyn Neroladakis, Annie Gunton & Kristen Olsen on September 30th at the Connecting for a Cure Casino Night in Conshohocken, PA as we celebrate LGMD Awareness Day and raise funds for a cure for Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Type 2I/R9.
- Tickets are available for $125 and include: Access to professionally run casino tables (blackjack, roulette and craps), a token for $25 of casino play, open bar, heavy hors d'oeuvres stations, raffle prizes, and a silent auction.
- What to expect: An evening out with friends enjoying excellent food and drink, with the option to play your favorite games of chance at professionally run casino tables. Our friendly casino crew will be happy to teach you how to play any game like a pro. Once you finish at the tables, just exchange your casino chips for raffle tickets for a chance to take home one or more of our fabulous raffle prizes. You will also have access to bid on our online silent auction items from your phone throughout the evening.
Other ways to support CureLGMD2i:
- Become an Event Sponsor - we have four levels of sponsorship available.
- Donate a raffle prize or silent auction item. Items such as gift certificates, gift baskets, experiences, tickets for sporting events, or a stay at a vacation property make for great prizes and a fun night. Just contact any of your hosts to arrange a donation: Kelly Brazzo, Cyndy Baxter, Kaitlyn Neroladakis, Annie Gunton or Kristen Olsen
- Make a tax-deductible donation - if you are unable to attend, please hit the DONATE button to support CureLGMD2i Foundation!
- Shop at CureLGMD2i’s Swag Store & spread awareness!
- If you can't attend in person, you can register to attend the free virtual event, sponsored by MLBio Solutions. This will also give you access to bid on silent auction items.
- If you prefer to mail in your donation, sponsorship or prize, click here for the printable form
CureLGMD2i was founded by the Brazzo family when their daughter, Samantha, was diagnosed with a rare and progressive form of muscular dystrophy that had no treatment. Over the past 13 years, proceeds from this event have helped to fund the research and development of various therapies and treatments for LGMD2i. We are very excited to have four different promising clinical trials in development that will hopefully improve the quality of life for patients living with this condition! With your support, we are looking forward to funding the next generation of gene editing technology that will hopefully provide a cure for everyone in our LGMD2i family. We are a tax-exempt 501(c)3 and as such your donations are tax deductible. Tax ID#: 80-0680447. We greatly appreciate your support and generosity.
All proceeds will benefit the CURELGMD2i Foundation, a 501C3, dedicated to supporting scientific research, advocacy, and awareness for LGMD2i.